Great solution for all athletes and others who need a way to have mobility and support for greater performance with an injury. Providing muscles and joins the support they need but still allows for full range of motion. It can be used to provide decompression or compression when applied to help keep you moving.
Heated Mobility Tape utilizes a unique adhesive compound infused with Menthol and Borneol to stimulate a heating sensation on the skin - Providing up to 60 hours of pain and inflammation relief per application. No need to mess with creams, jelly, or roll-ons that provide minimal relief. Easy to apply and durable under intense active conditions. Waterproof when applied, allowing for swimming and showering.
- Comes in 2 sizes and a number of colours, including shades of nude to match skin tone. Regular size rolls are 5 cms wide by 5 meters long. Extra Wide rolls are 10 cms wide by 5 meters long.
- Tape can be cut to the correct size needed for different body areas.
- Tape can be cut into "fingers" into to allow for more control over placement
- Up to 60 hours pain and inflammation relief
- Hot/ Cold sensation on the skin
Read our Blog about How to Use Kinesiology Tape by Stephen Gray, a trained professional dancer, teacher and professional Chiropractor. https://www.myowndesign.ca/blogs/news
Active Ingredients: Menthol and Borneol.
The tape's effectiveness is best preserved when kept in plastic. Plastic containers designed to store regular sized rolls are available for purchase seperately.
Mobility tape is approved by Health Canada as a Natural Health Product.
MOD is an authorized retailer of Mobility Tape Products.