Shampoo & Body Wash 6 Piece Sampler
- Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo gently cleanses your hair while adding shine & moisture.
- Shea Butter Hydrating Conditioner treats your hair for soft, strengthened strands.
- Tea Tree & Mint Clarifying Shampoo thoroughly cleanses hair for a refreshed, clean feeling.
- Coconut Oil Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner leaves hair feeling silky & hydrated.
- Charcoal Detoxifying Body Wash reinvigorates your skin and absorbs toxins for a healthy, deep clean.
Sugar Exfoliating Body Scrub removes dull, dry skin, leaving skin glowing & smooth.
Each bar is vegan, ph balanced, and made of all natural ingredients. They are free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, and artificial fragrances.
Contact us for a full list of ingredients
Kitsch is Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.
Reasons to Switch to Kitsch Rice Water:
1: Supports Growth
The amino acids present in it help in the regeneration of hair and aid faster growth of your hair. It contains vitamins B, C, and E, which further help in hair growth.
Just as protein helps build strong and healthy muscles, the protein in rice water is believed to help improve the overall condition of hair.
Damaged and high porosity hair has difficulty retaining moisture, resulting in frizz and split ends. The proteins found in rice water may counteract this, reducing breakage and improving hair's texture.
Although hair needs moisture to stay healthy, excess moisture can actually do more harm than good. To rebalance overly moisturized locks (aka hygral fatigue), try a protein treatment like a rice water.