Apolla Performance is a company dedicated to creating high quality and durable footwear that provides revolutionary support.
The INFINITE hits mid-calf, graduated compression up the calf and effective arch and ankle support that is perfect for long days on your feet, extra support needs, conventions, travel, and recovery. Have a pair after pointe class to slip on and wear around the house to come back to class each day with fresh feet!
- Beloved by ballerinas coming out of pointe shoes or those with bunions.
- Helps with improvement from shin splints and aching calves.
- This doesn’t restrict you from building strong ankles. In fact, it helps with inflammation which can cause pain and force you to stop dancing.
- It is supportive, not restricting. When you don’t have support in your arch, the force of dancing yanks on the plantar fascia at the insertion points and causes inflammation
- Perfect for long days on your feet, extra support needs, travel, and recovery
Available in black, with or without traction.
See sizing chart to select your correct size.
Packaged with detailed instructions for wear and care. Quality made in USA. The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Association Seal of Acceptance.
MOD is an authorized retailer of Apolla Shocks.
Please note theses are final sale due to hygienic reasons.